Civil liberties group Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) is calling for a halt to the introduction of the Copyright Notice Scheme, under which ISPs will send copyright infringement notices to their customers.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry