Cyber security insurance is set to become more sophisticated in 2016, forcing enterprises to meet new security requirements to be eligible for coverage, according to a new report.
websense - News, Features, and Slideshows
The global healthcare sector experienced more than three times the number of security incidents than the average industry and is twice as likely to encounter data theft, according to a report.
If the password isn't dead, it ought to be, shout headlines. Security experts almost universally despise the use of the password as almost the only form of end-user authentication, but there simply aren't that many alternatives.
Malware authors are using dated measures that are still good enough to penetrate enterprise networks. In fact, 99.3 per cent of malware in 2014 took advantage of ‘command and control’ infrastructure used by at least one other malware author.
The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT