Cyber security insurance is set to become more sophisticated in 2016, forcing enterprises to meet new security requirements to be eligible for coverage, according to a new report.
websense - News, Features, and Slideshows
The global healthcare sector experienced more than three times the number of security incidents than the average industry and is twice as likely to encounter data theft, according to a report.
If the password isn't dead, it ought to be, shout headlines. Security experts almost universally despise the use of the password as almost the only form of end-user authentication, but there simply aren't that many alternatives.
Malware authors are using dated measures that are still good enough to penetrate enterprise networks. In fact, 99.3 per cent of malware in 2014 took advantage of ‘command and control’ infrastructure used by at least one other malware author.
The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan