CSIRO’s Data61 group, law firm Herbert Smith Freehills and IBM have formed a consortium to build a blockchain-based smart contracts platform dubbed the Australian National Blockchain (ANB).
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation