CSIRO’s Data61 group, law firm Herbert Smith Freehills and IBM have formed a consortium to build a blockchain-based smart contracts platform dubbed the Australian National Blockchain (ANB).
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports