It's no surprise that enterprise use of social technologies continues to grow rapidly. In fact, Recent Forrester data confirms what many business professionals already suspect: 32 per cent of organization are now supporting social networking sites, and 28 per cent of enterprise IT decision-makers use collaboration platforms for Web 2.0 functionality. But even as social in the enterprise grows, far too many sourcing professionals seem content to sit on the sidelines-letting individual social technology adoption grow organically within the company, showing minimal regard for long-term sourcing considerations.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away