“The Australian Web Archive [AWA] is one of the biggest in the world. And when we say big, we mean enormous,” says director general of the National Library of Australia, Dr Marie-Louise Ayres.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long