There has been a massive increase in crowdsourcing sites that promise to get you a great product at a low cost. We are selling our San Jose home (maintaining two houses when you have four pets that don't travel well together didn't work) and decided this might be a good way to test one of these new services. My wife Mary, who was a creative director at Intel, handles our Web design and consultation business and I talked her into using DesignCrowd.
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war