There has been a massive increase in crowdsourcing sites that promise to get you a great product at a low cost. We are selling our San Jose home (maintaining two houses when you have four pets that don't travel well together didn't work) and decided this might be a good way to test one of these new services. My wife Mary, who was a creative director at Intel, handles our Web design and consultation business and I talked her into using DesignCrowd.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning