There has been a massive increase in crowdsourcing sites that promise to get you a great product at a low cost. We are selling our San Jose home (maintaining two houses when you have four pets that don't travel well together didn't work) and decided this might be a good way to test one of these new services. My wife Mary, who was a creative director at Intel, handles our Web design and consultation business and I talked her into using DesignCrowd.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits