The Internet's seething Web of content resembles endless bubbles popping to the surface for only a day, then vanishing, a security study from Blue Coat Systems released today indicates. That means there are a huge number of new, unknown and transient sites daily, posing challenges to determine whether they are benign, or should be blocked as dangerous.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’