Symantec has announced its ambition for all websites to be protected by SSL encryption within two years. The cybersecurity giant’s Encryption Everywhere drive will “encrypt 100 per cent of all sites by 2018”.
- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine