Ricoh Australia has implemented MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform in a bid to support its services-led, customer-first strategy, a move the company said will increase operational efficiency and accelerate innovation.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update