The number of disclosed security vulnerabilities is projected to decline or stay on par with last year, according to IBM’s X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Trend and Risk Report.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences