Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services, with assets under administration of $4.7 trillion, and it didn't get there by using yesterday's technology. In fact, the company has a standalone group, Fidelity Center for Applied Technology – more commonly referred to as Fidelity Labs -- whose job it is to take the long view, to examine technologies years before they become mainstream and help the firm get a leg up.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs