Western Digital has developed a monstrous 14TB hard drive that is now shipping for testing to customers.
WD - News, Features, and Slideshows
The faster pace of developer releases of Apple's next version of OS X -- El Capitan -- indicates that the desktop/laptop operating system upgrade could launch earlier than expected.
Microsoft's 14-month rent of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop cost the firm at least $18 million, or about $1.3 million each month.
Microsoft has reshuffled its executive ranks, getting rid of former Nokia chief Stephen Elop and handing more responsibilities to Windows head Terry Myerson. The company also cut back on the number of major engineering divisions it has, moving from four to three.
Rolling out a new operating system -- whether for the desktop or mobile devices -- can be dicey. Flashy new features often mean that old hardware gets left behind.
New APIs in the forthcoming HTML5 make it much easier for Web applications to access software and hardware, especially on mobile devices. The W3C is taking privacy seriously as it puts the finishing touches on HTML5, but there are still some important things to consider.
Who is Amazon's biggest competitor in the cloud?
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing