Chris Hadfield transposes lessons from his experiences as an astronaut and commander of the International Space Station, into the need to prepare and react to complex change.
Watson - News, Features, and Slideshows
Watson in pictures
IBM has appointed Professor Iven Mareels as lab director of its Australian IBM Research arm.
There’s a significant level of hype around machine learning – generated by tech vendors, the media, and even CIOs themselves. But putting the hoopla aside, machine learning technologies actually have real substance and as a CIO, it’s worthwhile getting on top of the trends in this area.
Trials now complete, the federal government agencies that were early adopters of IBM’s cognitive computing platform Watson are considering its future use.
Watson might schedule your meetings someday if a partnership between IBM and Cisco Systems bears the fruit they’re hoping to grow. In the meantime, the companies hope to save employees from some of the meaningless tasks they have to carry out just to work with their colleagues.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing