One in ten IT teams are wasting more than $100k a year on redundant technology as decision-makers are feeling added pressure to spend products and services that might not benefit the business.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update