Wetware, the fleshwall, meatware, warmware – whatever you call the sweaty-skin-bags-of-blood that sit at the desks round your office, they represent a major risk to cybersecurity in the enterprise.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing