A key protection in a government bill that is designed to increase the ability of police to access online communications is a prohibition on forcing a company to build a “systemic” security vulnerability into its products or services. However, exactly what that provision will mean in practice remains unclear.
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
- The cybersecurity legislation agenda: 5 areas to watch
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking