The Department of Home Affairs has acknowledged that, according to advice it has received from industry, the way the so-called ‘encryption’ legislation is perceived has “had a material impact on the Australian market and the ability for Australian companies to compete globally”.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?