In the wake of the global WannaCry ransomware attack, the Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology (ICIT) has released a 14-point plan that calls on organisations to practice comprehensive cyber-hygiene, and modernise systems and applications to limit reliance on out-of-support programs.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site