Former Walmart CISO Walker replaces Hoff
WalMart - News, Features, and Slideshows
China's e-commerce market hasn't been easy for Walmart to crack, but the U.S. shopping giant isn't giving up. The company is investing even more in its e-commerce operations there, by taking full control of a Chinese online retailer.
Online shoppers on Wednesday ordered more than 34 million items on Amazon Prime Day, making it a bigger sales day for the retailer than the biggest Black Friday in history.
Looking for some Black Friday kind of deals in the middle of July? If you are, this is your week.
Merchant Customer Exchange (MCX), a group of large U.S. merchants, said Monday it expects to launch an early version of its CurrentC mobile payment app mid-year in an unnamed, mid-sized market.
Microsoft, Best Buy, Staples and other retailers roll out the Windows laptop and tablet offers for Black Friday 2016
You don't need a big budget to be successful with social media, according to Walmart's director of social strategy. Here are five steps your business can follow to reap the benefits.
Superstar women lead IT at some of the biggest global corporations, yet the path to the top isn't clear for the next generation.
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Victoria Police to fit 220 patrol cars with number plate recognition cams
- New anti-piracy laws to target search engines
- Optus forks out $12 million to customers over direct carrier billing
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- Spirit Telecom wins $1.7M Vic Govt contract in NBN alternative play
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy