Amazon.com on Wednesday was on the verge of ending the day with a stock market value higher than Microsoft for the first time, as the online shopping behemoth weathered the recent turmoil on Wall Street.
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?