Ivan Ortiz has packed in his head of technology role at Australian bookmaking company, UBET, to take on a similar role in the financial services sector at LGIAsuper.
wagering - News, Features, and Slideshows
A storage system upgrade has helped wagering and gaming company Tatts Group reduce network outages by 90 per cent, according to its CTO Matthew Maw.
Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
Helping customers to find their favourite gaming machine and knowing when VIP players are at the casino without compromising privacy or “being creepy” is the goal for Echo Entertainment Group.
Since moving into the CIO role at Echo Entertainment Group in 2011, Kel Telford has undertaken a number of IT improvement projects for the New South Wales and Queensland casino operator.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business