Signaling Polymer's production readiness, Google announced release 1.0 at its annual I/O developer conference. A core library used to build and style Web components, Polymer transitioned rapidly from concept to production release in less than two years.
- The week in security: Facebook scores password own-goal, ASD may not share new vulnerabilities
- DHS alert: Asus offers patch for hijacked Live Update Windows 10 utility
- How to hack your own Wi-Fi network
- Asus infects millions of laptops in a poisoned update
- 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility