Australian organisations are firmly in hackers’ sights with 85 per cent reporting that they have been breached sometime in the past, well above the global average of 60 per cent, according to a new report.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts