Tennis legend Evonne Goolagong Cawley, academic Dr Jakelin Troy and author Alexis Wright are among the “inspirational indigenous voices” sharing their stories via Google Assistant.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security