Submarine cable venture, Pacific Fibre, has a new bandwidth partner, Vodafone New Zealand, with the signing of a undisclosed multi-million dollar 10-year deal between the two companies.
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice