Submarine cable venture, Pacific Fibre, has a new bandwidth partner, Vodafone New Zealand, with the signing of a undisclosed multi-million dollar 10-year deal between the two companies.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers