Samsung Electronics Australia, in partnership with Social Ventures Australia (SVA), has hosted STEM students from a remote South Australian town to travel to Sydney, many for the first time, to witness the Vivid festival.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug