Splunk and Tableau have formed a strategic alliance through which Tableau's visual analytics business intelligence platform can connect to machine data from Splunk as a native data source. The partners say the alliance will drive new kinds of real-time business analytics.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins