Splunk and Tableau have formed a strategic alliance through which Tableau's visual analytics business intelligence platform can connect to machine data from Splunk as a native data source. The partners say the alliance will drive new kinds of real-time business analytics.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better