The big data hype cycle is well and truly over, and CIOs need to lead big data projects or risk getting left behind by competitors that are gaining business advantage from analysing the goldmine of data that lives in databases and on the corporate network.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely