Splunk and Tableau have formed a strategic alliance through which Tableau's visual analytics business intelligence platform can connect to machine data from Splunk as a native data source. The partners say the alliance will drive new kinds of real-time business analytics.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus