The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) is ditching XP and giving Vista a miss in favour of desktop refresh to Windows 7 to help the agency improve staff collaboration.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next