The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) is ditching XP and giving Vista a miss in favour of desktop refresh to Windows 7 to help the agency improve staff collaboration.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance