Indian outsourcing provider Infosys is making some fundamental changes, starting with appointing a new CEO, to transform itself and regain its prominence in the offshore IT services industry. However, it will take more than a new CEO to transform the company.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away