The government to pilot visa scheme to make it easier for big business and tech start-ups to hire overseas talent for highly skilled roles.
visa - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fitbit and Mastercard have partnered to give fitness enthusiasts the ability to make contactless payments with their wearable.
The Federal Government has amended its list of approved occupations in its new visa jobs list to include a greater showing within the tech sector.
There are important and significant changes afoot. For CIOs and other tech leaders there’s good news and bad news.
Visa’s headline-grabbing South by Southwest unveiling of a pair of sunglasses that can make contactless payments, is possible thanks to a Sydney surfer, it has been revealed.
A few weeks ago, I got two fat envelopes in the mail. Each one held a new credit card inside along with instructions on how to use that card. Then, when I stopped at my local grocery store, at Nordstrom, even the corner liquor store, each had a new reader with a slot at the bottom into which I could slide those new cards.
The data breach disclosed by Supervalu is another reminder about why the ongoing migration of the US payment system to smartcard technology can't happen fast enough.
Migrating U.S. payment systems to the Europay MasterCard Visa (EMV) smartcard standard could take significantly longer than envisioned and offer fewer security benefits than what's being touted by proponents of the technology.
What's the most expensive mobile phone bill in the world? How many cell phones are left in New York City cabs each day? How many hours a year are lost to Angry Birds? Find out in this eye-opening infographic.
Genesco, a specialty retailer of footwear, sports apparel and related accessories has sued Visa USA for $13.3 million in fines that were assessed against the company after a credit card data breach in 2010.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan