Security planners are racing to close gaps across networks and ICT infrastructure. But they have overlooked a Trojan horse already inside the gate, Attorney-General, George Brandis has warned.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software