Security planners are racing to close gaps across networks and ICT infrastructure. But they have overlooked a Trojan horse already inside the gate, Attorney-General, George Brandis has warned.
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices