Optus’s business division and its subsidiary Alphawest today announced the launch of a new scalable commercial enterprise ‘cloud’ service — Optus Cloud Solutions — which will be available to enterprise customers from 1 October.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs