Optus’s business division and its subsidiary Alphawest today announced the launch of a new scalable commercial enterprise ‘cloud’ service — Optus Cloud Solutions — which will be available to enterprise customers from 1 October.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Equifax data breach FAQ: What happened, who was affected, what was the impact?
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense