The founder of an international taskforce, established to tackle child pornography distribution rings, has urged law enforcement authorities to focus on the crime, rather than the technology over which it was committed.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response