RMIT is piloting a 'digital assistant' for students, which it says will remove the need for students to queue and fill out forms to complete university admin.
- Pen-test at Dropbox turns up three Apple 0-day bugs
- Google makes good on promise to remove some Symantec PKI certificates
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure