Optus will shut down its 2G network on 1 April 2017, indicating that only a fraction of its total mobile network traffic is delivered over the infrastructure.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders