Jetstar and Virgin say that the rollout of Wi-Fi internet on board flights in Australia won't take place until third party providers begin installing terrestrial Wi-Fi base stations to provide internet connectivity.
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
- The cybersecurity legislation agenda: 5 areas to watch
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking