IT leaders gathered at Sydney's Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse to discuss the technologies and strategies they have in put in place to build high performance data centres. The roundtable luncheon was sponsored by Violin Memory.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT