IT leaders gathered at Sydney's Kingsleys Steak and Crabhouse to discuss the technologies and strategies they have in put in place to build high performance data centres. The roundtable luncheon was sponsored by Violin Memory.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders