People are talking more and more about how to encourage young women to enter, remain and gain promotion in the male-dominated IT sector. Now, raising awareness of the issue is a good start but it’s not enough.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers