Annual PDF reports on the health and wellbeing of children and young people in Victoria have
been replaced with an online Victorian Child and Adolescent Monitoring System (VCAMS) portal run by the Victorian Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD).
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack