Public Transport Victoria (PTV), now part of the state’s Department of Transport, breached the law when it released supposedly de-identified data relating to the use of Melbourne’s Myki card.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely