Web hosting providers from the U.S., Canada and other Western nations have been hosting official Syrian government websites, in violation of sanction orders from the U.S. and other governments, according to a Canadian Web research organization.
- Microsoft, LiveTiles launch AI bot for airline industry
- Inside Central Nervous System, created by Cisco and AppDynamics
- How Infosys is using AWS to bring AI to the Australian Open
- Cirrus sees revenue increase by 49 per cent in first half
- Cisco releases 20 security updates impacting SD-WAN, Webex and more