Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’