Investors this week poured at least $350 million into cloud computing companies focused on everything from security to Hadoop clusters to industry-specific apps.
venture funding - News, Features, and Slideshows
Talari Networks, a San Jose maker of WAN virtualization/aggregation appliances and software, added $15 million to its coffers via a new round of venture financing.
Accel Partners Tuesday announced a $100 million fund to back software companies exploiting the technology foundation built by the first wave of Big Data start-ups.
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing