Australian-owned A Cloud Guru (ACG) has received a A$46.8 million boost from US-based growth equity firm Summit Partners alongside Australia’s AirTree Ventures and existing investor Elephant.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7