Knowing the intricacies of milk production and dairy management is all in a day’s work for Brownes Dairy IT manager, Brad Flintoff, who spearheaded a complete IT system overhaul of the dairy over the past few years.
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection