Curtin University’s new chief information officer Jason Cowie has started in the role today, following close to five years with global research firm Gartner.
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- Even in tech companies, people are the key to effective security
- Firewall overhaul helps Richmond Tigers hit the road securely