Depth cameras and computer vision have this week been rolled out at Wynyard Station in Sydney, in an effort to reduce platform crowding and cut the time it takes for trains to load and unload passengers.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences