Sydney Water’s chief information officer George Hunt has called on fellow CIOs to “be courageous” within their organisations in order to “do the right thing”.
utility - News, Features, and Slideshows
Origin Energy’s O Hub – an offsite colocation space where Origin staff work alongside tech start-ups – has announced its first project.
At the Sydney Easter Show last month, CIO George Hunt was at Sydney Water's booth, handing out merchandise and talking to visitors.
Sydney Water has selected a consortium led by Wipro to design, build and run new ERP, billing and CRM systems in what has been dubbed a 'once in a generation investment'.
City West Water (CWW), one of three Victorian Government owned retail water businesses serving metropolitan Melbourne, is seeking its first CIO.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT